Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tan's will fade, but Memories will last

Summer is here, and boy am I excited for the festival season, with Lost Paradise coming up over the New Years, and beach days everyday! Can't wait to spend lots of time up at Palm Beach with many more outfit posts to come.

I'm starting my bucket list and will share with all of you!
N#1. A day at Wet N' Wild
What's your bucket list this summer?
Love The Tourist 
Boyfriend Jeans/Topshop - Earrings/H&M - Necklace/Greece - Bra/H&M

9 comments:

  1. I wish it was warmer here! Enjoy the sunshine, love the boyfriend jeans x
    Fashion On My Back // Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Summer is here as well where I am from :)
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much! Also, the photos on this post are stunning! I have a bucket list too and have already completed a few things-it's honestly the best feeling! Check out my fashion blog http://fashion-is-my-forte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete