Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Top Shop Crop Top

I am sooo happy for some reason right now. Seeing as it's sunny and glowing outside, and about 21 degrees, this could possibly be the reason why. I can't wait for summer honestly, and be by the beach and hanging out with friends... OUTDOORS WOOO! Just have a lot of fun I guess. I think the sun does make me extremely excited and happy. The winter for me is always an excuse to stay indoors.. but now i'm just itching to be outdoors with a whole lotta people, have a glass of champagne in one hand and just chat all day. However, hopefully by then I will finally have a job! 

One thing I can't wait for is to do a camping festival over NYE. Either for Falls or Beyond the Valley. I know it's a while away and I'm blabbering on... I am just in one of those moods! 

Anyways enjoy my outfit of the day.
Love
The Tourist 
Jeans/Topshop - Top/Topshop - Shoes/Wittner 

4 comments:

  1. Love these jeans so much, hoping to get a pair myself! I'm coming over to Sydney later this year and I can't wait to experience a warm, sunny Christmas and New Years!

    Shona x
    http://shonarose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! go to falls omg, I'm going to be overseas which is equally exciting... but the falls lineup is insane!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii, just found your blog through your instagram and I just wanted to say that I love your blog.
    Love,
    Frida xx

    ReplyDelete