Monday, September 15, 2014

Introducing Eclectic Edition

While battling through a new hair cut I managed to make some friends the other day at the Eclectic Edition Pop Up boutique store down in Bondi, in which I was invited to by a lovely Dani, who was running the show. 

I was greeted with champagne upon entering and a few nice lady bloggers of which one turned out to be someone I already followed on Intsa (@_belindalinda).

It was nice to chat with these girls and see where they are at in life, and the blogging world, and get some tips off them as well. 

It turned out to be a fun day trying on a few of the Eclectic Edition clothing which features, Pink Stitch, August Street, Style Stalker and even the lovely Rianna Phillips.

Not too bad for a Saturday afternoon.

Love
The Tourist 

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit and the pictures !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete