Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Porch


It's great to be back, although I have the post Europe blues, I initially thought driving was a sort of freedom at home, but you don't know freedom till you travel alone. It can be quite scary at times, having so much time to yourself and do whatever you like, but I'm back now. I gotta appreciate all I have here... first starting with Porch, where I had The Devils Breakfast. Man I love that place.

Love
The Tourist 
Coat/Topshop - Pants/House of Sunny - Sneakers/Reeboks - Bag/Random italian bag from shop on Berlin - Long Sleeve Top/& Other Stories - Choker/Topshop

3 comments:

  1. This look is so simple but edgy ! I love it !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! so minimal but chic, seriously all so cool x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sharing this information.I enjoyed the tips you are providing on your website.
    My india tourism

    ReplyDelete