Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fashion Photography Editorial Course - London


So I have decided to post photos from my Fashion Editorial Photography course from the London College of Contemporary Arts in London, of myself in some outfits I thought I'd share with you. In the first few photos I was approached by House of Sunny this modern emerging UK fashion brand where I got the Cigarette Pants from, so check them out if your eyes enjoy them :) Also my final photos I had taken for the course are coming up soon, which I photographed of the gorgeous Arielle Panta. 

First few: Pants/House of Sunny - Tee/Spare the Details - Coat/Topshop - Shoes/Wittner 
Second: Turtle neck jumper/Cashmere - Skirt/Brandy and Melville - Shoes/Wittner

3 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous ! Love the outfits !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful gal, the photos look great! loving the outfit too x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and your outfit is so cute!

    X O

    Isabel
    lunabrunel.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete