Saturday, June 14, 2014

Europe Lust List


Hey guys! I finally arrived in London last weekend so it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've literally just been settling in with jet lag and taken no photos at all. Sales start next week so the hunt has not begun, however I've done a lot of browsing in stores for my Europe wardrobe update. Heres a collage of a few things I've seen my eyes on.  I've gone quite monochrome with a dash of baby pink, and it is very obvious that I am still in winter mode!!! 

I have a very big week coming up with a lot of snaps to share, so stay tuned.

1. Pink Bag/Zara
2. Bracelet/COS
3. Bag/Zara
4. Grid Jacket/Top Shop
5. Pink Sandals/Top Shop
6. Black Jacket/Monki
7. Black Bag/Zara
8. Black wallet/COS
9. Pink Bag/Zara
10. Black Shoes/Zara
11. Black Sandals/Zara
12. Black pants/Joseph Herald

The Tourist 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great list ! So bold and chic !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete