Monday, May 26, 2014

Simple obsession: Pink



Let's be honest and reveal the truth about my little fantasy at the moment. It's Pink of course. I've never actually claimed pink to ever be my favourite colour.. ever, but all of a sudden I seem to be drawn towards it especially in coats this winter. I've never been a prissy girl, so its hard for me to come to terms with my current obsession with all things pink, pink mag covers, pink nails, pink bras, even back to using my pink country road bag.

I think it just has to do with a girl pride sorta attitude I've been having lately about fashion, and how I'm feeling quite liberating towards my Europe trip i'll be taking in 10 days!

Enjoy my inspo above.
Nikki 
Photo credit: tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I've loving pink too! specifically that blush kinda colour, but I'm too poor to buy anything sadly. I'm so jealous of your europe trip you lucky gal, where are you heading off to?
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I head off to London for 6 weeks to do my course and during that time ill go to amsterda, then when my course is finished it will be berlin, greece, france and italy :)

    ReplyDelete