Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Kicks

It was quite an asian day, with my Japanese mag collection and yum cha with the fam.
I love my reeboks, I never really buy shoes in white because I always dirty them, but I thought I should at least once, and look after them as best as I can, that way I shall see in the future if I can take care of white shoes in general. Live update: it seems they are still pretty squeaky clean, lets hope they stay that way. 

Grab yourselves some comfy walking shoes for the winter, I assure you they do not disappoint. 

The Tourist 

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are looking super cool !
    Giveaway on my blog, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh these are so rad! I've been loving the whole trainer fashion trend lately
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete