Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bondi Business


I haven't posted a photo of my outfits in a while, I actual get scared asking my boyfriend to take them now because I ask him all the time, and there goes the rolling eye balls. 

I went down to Bondi Wholefoods with my friend Gab got a really good Cacao, Banana and Cinnamon Smoothie with Avocado and Ricotta on Sourdough bread which is my breakfast obsession. Here are some post brecky photos.

The Tourist 

Dress/Unknown (mums shhh) - T-shirt/Spare the details - Leather Skirt/Pluto's bondi - Shoes/Birkenstock Arizona's - Nail Polish/American Apparel


2 comments:

  1. Love the look and pictures !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit gal! the sheer dress looks soo good with the white. your breakfast sounds AMAZING!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete