Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Rocks


I've always found the rocks a funny place. Its like, if you took the concrete road and walkways out and replaced them with small pebbles, the location would be transformed into a little old fashion 19th century village with cute little tea and scone cafes hidden in the backyard of terrace houses.

Yesterday I went to the rocks with Lea and Shannon. This was my first time going to the rocks markets and as enjoyable as the corn and the cob and fresh lemonade, the vibe was even better. Spray painting space artworks, delicious food stalls, creepy little goblin masks, carpet covered shoes are sold here. 

I've always been in love with hand-made stuff and I really had to get a vietnamese hand-made bag and ended up getting this really strange orange coloured one which I'll show in other posts. Its a duffle bag and I guess it would be really handy for travelling or a sleepover bag. Somehow soon I'll try and see if I can get it going with an outfit or two. 

Love Nikki

Jacket/Tigerlily - top (actually a dress)/ - shorts/nicci - bag/unknown - shoes/converse

No comments:

Post a Comment