Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cranky Fins x2



For 19 years I've been going up to Palmy and what are the chances after a years renovation of the beach house and going up for 4 days, a Dolphin swims close to shore and my sister and her friend Ruby were able to pat it. Unfortunately and of course, when I jump in the water it swims away. What a kind creature. 

It was so lovely to take time to go up, relax, tan and hang out with friends. Apart from that I am so excited about the new Cranky Fins bar/restaurant, opening up. It has been opened up by the same people as The Bucket List in Bondi and am so keen to go during the summer, since its located 2 minutes away from my Palmy House.

Love Nikki

Hat/Nike - Make-up Bag/Urban Outfitters - Skirt/American Apparel - Sun Tan Oil/Reef - Chocker, Bracelet/Cobra Snake - Mascara, Brush, Lipstick/Mac - Bra/Urban Outfitters - Shoes/Converse - Bag/Tree of Life - Necklace/Present - Bikini/Top shop

No comments:

Post a Comment