Friday, November 22, 2013

District 8


So I've hit struggle street. 
Yup! This is where you just can't decide what to write down on your christmas list. Well I also have my birthday coming up as well so its double trouble for me and have been trying to find things I want to pop on my lists for ages. However, I came across this website called DISTRICT8, where you can log in through your Facebook and then start exploring an enormous range of clothing brands and their items all through one website. It then links you to their website and you can order stuff. The clothes range from everywhere all over the world, and you can even find shops that are local to you. It's like I've just discovered the World Wide Wardrobe! This is awesome. Please have a look there are so many things to browse. Here's a jacket I really fell in love with. 

Photo - Lazy Oaf Fur Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment