Wednesday, February 6, 2013

HK: Day 4


Day 4 was a really nice and relaxing day since we had to pack up and leave back to Aus that evening. During the day, we spend almost 2 hours in the Dragon Eye with my mums old school friend eating the most amazing Chinese food. After, we walked towards the Andy Warhol exhibition, but before I knew it hot men with 12 packs were standing in front of me, and the smell of mens odour drew me into the famous Abercrombie and Fitch store. 

Clothes: Jacket from H&M Hong Kong, Leggings from Bonds, T-shirt from the Ladies Markets Hong Kong, Shoes from Top Shop

2 comments:

  1. love your shirt, i went to hong kong too but totally missed out on the good markets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Ye I love that top its saaaahhh nice! Thanks for the follow and the comment by the way xxx

      Delete