Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lazy Sundays

 1
 2
 3
4

Today has been very chilled and my bucket list for this summer contained learning the guitar, and so far I have mastered a few chords and learnt Hero by Enrique Iglesias as well as Naive by The Kooks who are my favourite band!!! Anyways after I got a blister on my thumb from strumming too violently, which probably means I am doing something incredibly wrong, I started listening to my new playlist. For people who don't know me, every time I get bored of songs I make a new playlist and I am currently on my 21st playlist. It includes:


Yes I never thought Taylor Swift would pop up in my playlist. Also I don't know why but all of a sudden there are some really good tunes on the radio at the moment! 

1. My newww hat from General pants men section (to be honest I can't help but go to the mens sections now in stores)
2. I was cleaning my room and found my CD's from around the 90's. It's on my Bucket list to upload these songs onto my itunes and add them into my Oldies playlist which my friend Mikayla and I have been adding old music to for the last year! I hope to share the songs with my readers, because they are absolutely gooood, especially if you grew up with the songs!
3. My Yamaha Radio is something that I could probably not live with out for some reason, it's just the best! I can plug my ipod into it, or listen to the radio with it.  It's an necessity for me because I turn it on in the morning and listen to the tunes the radio plays, and the BASS is amazing from such little speakers. 
4. Okay so this is pretty much my guitar, which is probably way too small for me, but I used to play guitar when I was 11 so I've kept it since then, plus my little sister used to play too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment