Friday, November 16, 2012

Chilled Outings

 1

 2
 3
 4
 5
6

So this pretty much sums up my days after finishing school, shopping, eating a lot of chocolate, jamming and my favourite of being able to wear whatever I like! 

1. Toto
2. Toto and Abbey jamming to Blackbird by the Beatles. I was saying how it really reminds me of the opening in a film of a suburban neighbourhood. Now I can't get it out of my head.
3. Toto shopping till she drops, literally carrying half the store on her head. How clever is that?
4. My sister Amanda (who hardly ever wears pink, so this was defiantly a photo opportunity!)
5. The best chocolate in the world at the moment, Cadbury's Marvellous Creation. It has like jelly snakes and little coloured chocolate balls as well as popping candy inside!!! 
6. Going shopping with friends: Leggings from Top Shop, My old school's beanie, Denim jacket (unknown), Shoes from Wanted, T-shirt from Hong Kong




No comments:

Post a Comment